I have been delivering education communications for over 20 years. 17 years of which I worked for a specialist education communications marketing agency (E&Y and Education Connections). As Account Director my team delivered campaigns, events and curriculum linked resources to communicate with and inspire children, young people and teachers in preschools, schools, colleges and HE, on behalf of charities, government and consumer brands.
Now as a freelancer I do exactly the same; providing consultancy and project management services to clients that want to utilise my wealth of experience and expertise.
- You might want to produce curriculum linked resources and lesson plans, or an assembly, or a workshop programme?
- You might want a dedicated education website.
- You might want to approach schools for fundraising or buying your product.
- You might want to run events or competitions.
- You might need help promoting your service/product.
- You might want to evaluate your current activities in schools and need a research programme.
Whatever you want to do in education I can help you do it.
I have a trusted credible network of colleagues that I can work with OR I can work with your preferred suppliers to deliver whatever you need.
Some of my current and former clients:
The Intellectual Property Office, Shelter, Dogs Trust, Greyhounds in Need, The British Army, Pfizer, British Heart Foundation, British Gas, The Home Office, Cats Protection, Eon, Edexcel, BMW, Kellogg’s, Mars, The Royal Navy, Southern Water.