If you want to communicate with and inspire children, young people and teachers in preschools, schools, colleges and HE, on behalf of charities, government and consumer brands then you’re in the right place. Whatever you want to do in education I can help you do it.
- You might be looking to:
- produce curriculum-linked resources, lesson plans, an assembly, or a workshop programme.
- develop a dedicated education website.
- create activities, magazines or content for children.
- fundraise through schools.
- run events or competitions with schools.
- promote your service or product to schools.
- evaluate and review your current activities in schools.
- research with pupils, students or teachers.
International education; I also work with clients to create and deliver education and volunteer outreach programmes internationally. (Spain, USA and Romania currently).
If you are looking for full-service, then I have a trusted network of colleagues including designers, print and production, digital specialists, translators and more that I can bring to a project.
I’m happy to have a chat about what you need, just get in touch.
Check out what my clients say here.
Just some of the companies, brands, charities and government clients I have worked with:
Wastebusters, SumDog, The Intellectual Property Office, Shelter, Dogs Trust, Greyhounds in Need, The British Army, Paws2Rescue, Pfizer, British Heart Foundation, British Gas, The Home Office, Cats Protection, Eon, Edexcel, BMW, Kellogg’s, Mars, The Royal Navy, Southern Water.